Paris Trucks are the gold standard of longboarding trucks. Designed and developed to provide the smoothest, predictable carve and turn, the Paris V2 180mm 50° trucks are the perfect truck for any setup.
Designed to Carve — The open, unrestrictive bushing seat and positive hanger rake provide a full-tilt, lively turn that’s perfect for smooth carving and pumping. The 50° baseplate delivers a responsive and playful truck allowing for a fluid, effortless ride.
Sized Right — The 180mm hanger is the perfect go-to size for most longboard decks and compliments all riding styles. Able to handle anything and everything you can throw at them, the Paris V2 180mm trucks are your all-around “go anywhere, do anything” trucks.
Paris V2 features:
– 356.2 Virgin Aluminum Gravity Molded
– Secondary Heat Treatment Process
– Grade 8 Steel Axles and Branded Kingpins
– Paris 90a Urethane Bushings
– 6-hole Baseplate
– Available in Multiple Colorways
– Guaranteed for Life
One pair of Paris 180mm trucks (2 trucks total). Components include 2 hangers, 4 axle nuts, 4 speedrings, 2 baseplates (with kingpins), 4 bushings, 2 small cup washers, 2 large cup washers. Mounting hardware, bearings, and bearing spacers are NOT included.
Ride Paris V2 180mm 50° trucks if…
– you want a perfect all-around truck
– you’re not sure which size you need
– you’re riding a board 9” to 10″ wide