Paris Trucks are the gold standard of longboarding trucks. The Paris V3 165mm 50° trucks are the perfect pairing for any medium-width setup, designed to provide the smoothest turn available.
SIZED RIGHT — Paris V3 165mm trucks are perfect for medium-width longboards, providing a better fit and feel for the ride that’s just your size.
NEXT LEVEL MANUFACTURING — Produced using Paris’ new, proprietary alloy-forming process, Paris V3 trucks utilize techniques derived from casting, extrusion, and forging.
CARVING PERFECTION — The baseplate’s 50° angle and the hanger’s open bushing seat combine to offer a fluid transition between deep, diving turns.
BUILT TO LAST — Down to a molecular level, the Paris V3 trucks are stronger than any other cast longboard truck on the market. Broadened hanger shoulders and reinforced baseplate support beam reduce stress and increase overall strength.
ULTIMATE RESPONSE — For the best response and rebound, the Paris V3 trucks come with a redesigned top conical bushing and hand-poured urethane pivot cups for an ultra-smooth turn.
– Proprietary Alloy-Forming Process
– Genuine T6 Heat Treatment
– 96a Hand Poured Urethane Pivot Cups
– Redesigned Top Conical Bushing Shape and Formula
– Redesigned, SCM435 Alloy Steel Kingpins
– Paris 90a Urethane Bushings
– 6-hole Baseplate
– Available in Multiple Colorways
One pair of Paris V3 165mm 50° trucks (2 trucks total). Components include 2 hangers, 4 axle nuts, 4 speedrings, 2 baseplates (with kingpins), 4 bushings, 2 small cup washers, 2 large cup washers. Mounting hardware, bearings, and bearing spacers are NOT included.
Ride Paris V3 165mm 50° trucks if…
– you’re riding a board narrower than 9” wide
– want all the carve, lean and responsiveness of a Paris trucks in a narrower package