NEXT LEVEL MANUFACTURING — Produced using Paris’ new, proprietary alloy-forming process, Paris V3 trucks utilize techniques derived from casting, extrusion, and forging.
CARVING PERFECTION — The baseplate’s 50° angle and the hanger’s open bushing seat combine to offer a fluid transition between deep, diving turns.
STRONG REINFORCED DESIGN — Broadened hanger shoulders and reinforced baseplate support beam reduce stress and increase overall strength.
BUILT TO LAST — Down to a molecular level, the Paris V3 trucks are stronger than any other cast longboard truck on the market.
ULTIMATE RESPONSE — For the best response and rebound, the Paris V3 trucks come with a redesigned top conical bushing and hand-poured urethane pivot cups for an ultra-smooth turn.
Paris V3 Longboard Truck Specs:
– Proprietary Alloy-Forming Process
– Genuine T6 Heat Treatment
– Stronger Redesigned Hanger
– SCM440 Alloy Steel Axles
– Lighter Reinforced Baseplate
– Redesigned SCM435 Alloy Steel Kingpins
– Redesigned Conical Bushing Shape
– Paris 90a Urethane Bushing Formula
– 96a Hand Poured Urethane Pivot Cups
– Matches Ride Height of Paris 43° Baseplates
– 50° Baseplate Marker Symbols
– 6-hole Mounting Pattern
– Multiple Colorways
One pair of Paris V3 180mm 50° trucks (2 trucks total). Components include 2 hangers, 4 axle nuts, 4 speedrings, 2 baseplates (with kingpins), 4 bushings, 2 small cup washers, 2 large cup washers. Mounting hardware, bearings, and bearing spacers are NOT included.
Ride Paris V3 180mm 50° trucks if…
– you’re riding a board 9-10″ wide
– you want a perfect all-around truck