Triple Eight Bumsaver Men’s Padded Crash Shorts
Protect your rear, hips, and thighs with Triple8’s Bumsaver padded shorts designed to wear discreetly under your clothes.
- Soft, breathable, form-fitting mesh design for greater flexibility and comfort.
- Shock-absorbing EVA foam throughout the hip and tailbone areas.
- Removable pads for easy washing.
Perfect For Everything From The Mega Ramp To The Cul De Sac.
Protect your rear, hips, and thighs with our Bumsaver padded shorts. Designed to wear discreetly under your clothes, they’re made with a lightweight, breathable, form-fitting mesh fabric for an extra comfy fit. But let’s keep that between us.
Triple Eight Bumsaver Features:
– Heavy-duty impact shorts for skateboarding and snowboarding provide coverage from the waist to just above the knee; made to fit comfortably and discreetly under clothing
– In collaboration with professional skaters, these lightweight, breathable padded shorts were ergonomically designed for mobility and flexibility in extreme conditions
– Equipped with 10mm thick EVA foam pad for increased protection for hips, thighs, and tailbone; pads are removable to customize padding zones
– Pads and shorts are machine washable
– Manufacturer’s 180-day limited warranty
Available in five sizes to fit kids, youth, and adults:
X-Small fits 22 – 27 inches
Small fits 26 – 30 inches
Medium fits 29 – 33 inches
Large fits 32 38 inches
X-Large fits 36 – 42 inches
To determine proper size, measure around the waist.
Specification: Triple Eight Bumsaver Men’s Padded Crash Shorts
NYC IS IN OUR DNA.
Ever ollie over a 6 ft pothole while swerving around an oncoming taxi? Ever bike through miles of snarling traffic, oblivious tourists and millions of testy commuters? Triple Eight was born on the streets of New York City, so we know what it’s like to ride them. And we know what it takes to conquer them, too.
Back in 1996, we hit the pavement—literally—with our first helmet, and have been developing tough, stylish protective gear for the action sports industry ever since. Our team is continuously dreaming up new products, incorporating new technology, and maintaining our hard earned reputation for skate, bike, snow, water and derby gear of the highest quality and craftsmanship. After all, we’re not only making the products, we’re using them too.
You can be confident that no matter what spills you take, we’re here to help you get right back up. So go ahead, push harder, go faster, fly higher. And know that whatever you ride, Triple Eight has you protected from head to toe.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in