TSG DHP Black Knee Pads For Longboarding
The Longboard DHP knee pad is TSG’s extreme downhill protection, developed in collaboration with speed demon Kevin Reimer.
The SK8 DHP knee pad is TSG’s extreme downhill protection, developed in collaboration with speed demon Kevin Reimer. Downhill pads aren’t just about saving flesh and bone from concrete but also provide a durable pivot for slides and balance.
For this reason, we made the SK8 DHP long, from durable Cordura fabric and with a large-cap and lateral slide extensions. To keep it in place it also features secure Neoprene butterfly straps with Velcro closure that Kevin can trust.
– HARDSHELL CONSTRUCTION: For maximum safety, TSG’s hardshell construction combines a super strong injection molded outer shell and a shock-absorbing EPS inner shell.
– MULTI-LAYER EVA FOAM ON AND AROUND KNEE: EVA provides great shock-absorbing properties, stress-crack resistance, and low-temperature toughness. It can be used in multilayers and is backed with hard shell caps for a solid performance.
– PE KNEE CAP WITH SLIDE EXTENSION
– PRE-SHAPED DESIGN: Our pre-shaped body protection comes with a pre-bended articulated design for unrestricted wearing comfort and superior fit.
– STRONG CORDURA FABRIC
– TOP DOUBLE-LAYER VELCRO 360° STRAP
– BOTTOM VELCRO STRAP WITH SNAP BUCKLE
– OPEN-BACK DESIGN: No shoe removal needed. Accessible open-back design with comfortable neoprene butterfly Velcro closure for easy on and off.
– COMFORTABLE LINING FABRIC
– EN 14120 CE CERTIFIED
Specification: TSG DHP Black Knee Pads For Longboarding
CE EN 14120
Who are we?
We are a wild bunch passionated snowboarders, freeskiers, skaters, BMXers, MTBers and all-round thrill seekers, who just happen to be science-minded perfectionists: we’re all about creating the best protection possible.
Ever wondered why we make protective gear?
Back in 1988, we simply couldn’t find protective gear that measured up to our high expectations – so we decided to make our own. With years of riding already behind us, we knew exactly what we wanted to make. And, with years of field-testing ahead of us… we couldn’t wait to get started!
Today, TSG remains privately owned and operated, and we are more dedicated than ever to making the best protective gear in the world. Gear that constantly raises the bar in terms of style, comfort, design, technology – and, above all, safety.
TSG – progressive protection gear for riders by riders
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in