TSG – Force III A Black/Blue Knee Pads For Longboarding
Custom-tailored to longboarders’ needs, the TSG Force III A knee pads come in a slim, pre-shaped design with a true anti-slip fit.
Custom-tailored to longboarders’ needs, the Kneepad Longboard comes in a slim, pre-shaped design with a true anti-slip fit.
– HARDSHELL CONSTRUCTION: For maximum safety, TSG hardshell construction combines a super strong injection molded outer shell and a shock-absorbing EPS inner shell.
– ARTI-LAGE FOAM: Arti large foam mimics the property of human cartilage with molecular freeflow technology. Soft and flexible at normal use but building a hard protective shell at impact.
– High-Performance Shock Absorption: Great flexibility, Extremely Comfortable, Temperature Steady.
– REPLACEABLE PE KNEE CAP WITH SLIDE EXTENSION
– PRE-SHAPED DESIGN: TSG’s pre-shaped body protection comes with a pre-bended articulated design for unrestricted wearing comfort and superior fit.
– STRETCHY NEOPRENE FABRIC
– CORDURA REINFORCED AT CRITICAL STRESS POINTS
– HORSESHOE SHAPE: Custom Horseshoe shape that greatly surrounds knees, elbows or shoulders. The compression-molded foam pad with a raised top part sits perfectly around your protected joints. This shape minimizes shifting and down-sliding to keep your pad in place during action.
– ANTI-SLIP NBR: A NBR neoprene stripe at the inner top of the pad supports an anti-slip fit, keeping the pad in place during action.
– LATERAL PADDING: Foam padded side walls offer additional coverage.
– TOP/BOTTOM VELCRO: 360° STRAPS
– PULL-OVER DESIGN: Pull up and fix straps for the most secure and shift-free fit and wearing comfort.
– WASHABLE (REMOVABLE FOAM)
Specification: TSG – Force III A Black/Blue Knee Pads For Longboarding
Adjustable Straps, Pull-on Sleeve
Who are we?
We are a wild bunch passionated snowboarders, freeskiers, skaters, BMXers, MTBers and all-round thrill seekers, who just happen to be science-minded perfectionists: we’re all about creating the best protection possible.
Ever wondered why we make protective gear?
Back in 1988, we simply couldn’t find protective gear that measured up to our high expectations – so we decided to make our own. With years of riding already behind us, we knew exactly what we wanted to make. And, with years of field-testing ahead of us… we couldn’t wait to get started!
Today, TSG remains privately owned and operated, and we are more dedicated than ever to making the best protective gear in the world. Gear that constantly raises the bar in terms of style, comfort, design, technology – and, above all, safety.
TSG – progressive protection gear for riders by riders
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in