TSG Pass Gloss Oxblood Full-Face Longboard Helmet
Most popular and trusted Full-Face helmet for longboarding – developed and engineered in conjunction with three-time world downhill skateboard champion and product designer Martin Siegrist.
TSG Pass Gloss Oxblood Full-Face Longboard Helmet Amazon Prices
Developed and engineered in conjunction with three-time world downhill skateboard champion and product designer Martin Siegrist, the Pass longboard helmet is the last word in performance. The compact shell and its aerodynamic design allow for an unrestrained speed rush, while its CE certified construction lets you cut loose with confidence. This helmet enjoys cult status amongst the most experienced downhill skaters around the world.
MAXIMUM SAFETY & SECURE FIT: The pass helmet’s hardshell fiberglass construction provides strong & light full-face head protection. The inner shell is made of shock-absorbing EPS, which is highly effective at reducing the amount of energy transferred to the head during an impact. Extra foam wedges can be installed into the removable cheek pads to adjust thickness for a perfect fit. The strap features a Double D-Ring closure for added security.
OUTSTANDING PERIPHERAL VIEW, & NO FOGGING: 2 spherical visors (clear and mirrored) are included. The spherical curved visor with scratch-proof, anti-fog coating guarantees optimal peripheral vision. The exhalation-fogging-blocker positioned around the nose ensures that exhaled air doesn’t flow up to fog the visor. The helmet comes with a free helmet bag that doubles as a helmet & visor cleaner. The bag has an inside pocket for your visor when it’s in use.
WELL VENTILATED: The innovative Air Flow vent system delivers optimal air circulation & reduces uncomfortable heat build-up in the helmet. It also pulls fresh air over and around the head while forcing stale air out.
EXTRA COMFY: Extremely lightweight, weighs only 1060 g / 2.3 lbs. Completely sealed helmet when the visor is closed, no air whistle. Small openings at ear level improve the wearer’s perception of ambient noise for added awareness.
DESIGNED & TRUSTED BY PRO-RIDERS: The Pass helmet was developed and engineered in conjunction with three-time world downhill skateboard champion and product designer Martin Siegrist. The Pass helmet is certified with the ASTM F1952 US-American downhill-mountain bike helmet standard and EN 1078 European bike and skateboard helmet standard. This helmet enjoys cult status amongst the most experienced downhill skaters around the world.
TSG PASS FULL-FACE LONGBOARD HELMET FEATURES:
– Hardshell Fiberglass Construction: Multi-layered glass fiber for strong, light full-face head protection.
– EPS Inner Shell: Highly effective at reducing the amount of energy transferred to the head during an impact.
– Airflow Channels: Pulls cool, fresh air over and around your head while forcing stale air out.
– Nose Vent Ports: Allows enhanced exchange of air
– Fogging Blocker in 2 sizes: Ensures that exhaled air doesn’t flow up to fog the visor. Supplied in two sizes to adapt to different facial geometries.
– Ear Slots: Small openings at ear level improve the wearer’s perception of ambient noise.
– 2 Spherical lenses included (clear and mirrored): Supports distortion-free vision right to the periphery. It comes with anti-fog and anti-scratch coating. It provides 100% UV protection. CE EN174 certified.
– Removable Cheek Pads: For a more secure fit. Additional foam wedges can be installed into the cheek pads to adjust thickness to fit all faces
– Sealed View Window: The visor is completely sealed when closed and no airflow comes in.
– Additional Features: Washable comfort liner, double D-ring closure, helmet bag
Certification: NF EN 1078+A1:02 2013, ASTM F1952
Material: Fiberglass, EPS, Yaoli fabric liner
S (54-56cm), M (56-58cm), L (58-60cm), XL (60-61cm)
Specification: TSG Pass Gloss Oxblood Full-Face Longboard Helmet
ASTM F1952, CE 1078
Downhill, Electric Longboards, Freeride
Who are we?
We are a wild bunch passionated snowboarders, freeskiers, skaters, BMXers, MTBers and all-round thrill seekers, who just happen to be science-minded perfectionists: we’re all about creating the best protection possible.
Ever wondered why we make protective gear?
Back in 1988, we simply couldn’t find protective gear that measured up to our high expectations – so we decided to make our own. With years of riding already behind us, we knew exactly what we wanted to make. And, with years of field-testing ahead of us… we couldn’t wait to get started!
Today, TSG remains privately owned and operated, and we are more dedicated than ever to making the best protective gear in the world. Gear that constantly raises the bar in terms of style, comfort, design, technology – and, above all, safety.
TSG – progressive protection gear for riders by riders
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in